Clean Coal Technologies Provides Update on Inner Mongolia Project
CORAL SPRINGS, FL -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 09/28/10 -- Clean Coal Technologies, Inc., CCTI (PINKSHEETS: CCTC), a clean energy technology company, today provided the following update on the progress of their Inner Mongolia Joint Venture.
Doug Hague, Chief Operations Officer, has recently returned from China where he met with various potential clients, in addition to Inner Mongolia government officials and the Company's joint venture partner.
- The Company has received confirmation that all the necessary permits have been approved, and have been submitted to the Inner Mongolia Provincial government for final validation. This should follow the Chinese National holiday which ends on October 7, 2010. Regional Vice Governor Bu has provided the Company with a letter attesting to the Provincial government's approval schedule.
- The Company has elected to await the final approval prior to proceeding to the next phase.
- Upon official validation, Vice Governor Bu will schedule a ground breaking ceremony on behalf of the local Regional government.
- CCTI will schedule a formal international acceptance event once the first CCTI module has been commissioned and accepted.
- With Inner Mongolia winter ahead, commencement of construction activities would not be scheduled prior to Spring 2011.
- The joint venture has completed the initial excavations for the coal storage areas, plus the barracks to accommodate up to 1,000 workers, and the construction of the first of three concrete manufacturing plants. All primary access roads are now completed, and the internal roads within the industrial park are under construction. Additionally, the Joint Venture has received the permit to commence construction on the rail spur into our location, which is scheduled to commence in early Spring, 2011.
Additional updates in the form of news releases will follow, as appropriate.
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainties, which could significantly impact the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the time frame for production of revenue, product development and commercial introduction, the impact of rapid price and technological change and competition, manufacturing and supply uncertainties and other risks.
<b>Company Contact: </b> CJ Douglas Tel: 954-344-2727 Email: Email Contact Website: http://www.cleancoaltechnologiesinc.com
Released September 28, 2010